- [S304] Ancestry.com Database, Kentucky Death Records,.
- [S432] Church and Family Graveyards of Franklin County (The Kentucky Genealogical Society, (1976)), Pages 39-59, Lebanon Baptist Church Cemetery,
Lebanon Baptist Church Cemetery is located in northwestern Franklin County, near the Shelby County line.
Page 39 has:
Yount, Sarah E (wife of Louis F Yount), July 17, 1833 - June 21, 1926
Yount, Louis F, Sept 26, 1829 - May 17, 1911
Yount, Lener, June 5,1868 - Mar 6, 1922
Yount, Henrietta, Apr 25, 1867 - Feb 7, 1949
Yount, William F (son of S W and Sarah E Yount) 1928 - 1929
Page 41 has:
Green, Constant (Father) Jan 20, 1839 - May 13, 1915
Green, Susan C (Mother) Oct 30, 1837 - Mar 3, 1915
Rogers, Israel, 1847-1925
Rogers, Corda (His Wife), 1860 - 1940
Page 43 has:
Thompson, Eva Cain, Sept 14, 1874 - Feb 17, 1973
Cain, David S, Mar 26, 1847 - Aug 9, 1901
Cain, Mary T Snook (His Wife) Sept 11, 1852 - Dec 27, 1924
Page 44 has:
Cain, Effie M, 1900 - 1926
Cain, William S, 1899 - 1958
Cain, Gertrude L, 1911 - --
Cain, Orville Keith, 1923 - 1932
Page 45 has:
Snook, Josephine, May 16, 1846 - Apr. 17, 1868
Snook, John, Jan. 11, 1830 - Apr. 16, 1846
Snook, Joab, July 10, 1832 - May 15, 1843
Snook, Mary F., Feb. 15, 1835 - May 10, 1844
Page 46 has:
Duncan, A L (dau of J T and M Duncan), Apr 30, 1873 - Aug 26, 1874
Page 48 has:
Snook, Jane, Oct. 11, 1811 - Aug. 9, 1900, (Wife of Martin Snook)
Snook, David S., May 15, 1815 - July 21, 1851
Snook, Martin, May 10, 1794 - Oct. 10, 1845
Page 48 has:
Lee, Florence E, Mar 4, 1856 - Oct 7, 1895
Lee, Noel, Aug 27, 1867 - July 3, 1891
Lee, Noel, July 16, 1828 - Feb 23, 1868
Lee, Susan R (wife of Noel Lee), Mar 11, 1833 - Apr 18, 1888
Page 49 has:
Lee, Martha A, aged 47 years - Oct 9, 1882
Lee, Levina (Wife of Z Lee) aged 71 years, June 21, 1881
Lee, Zachariah aged 75 years, July 17, 1862
Lee, Amanda, aged 16 years - Apr 16, 1863
Lee, Zachariah, Nov 9, 1833 - Apr 1, 1865
Rodgers, Albert A, Apr 3, 1817 - Dec 6, 1877
Rodgers, Martha J, Nov 16, 1822 - Feb 26, 1914
Pulliam, Rebecca (Mother) Jan 18, 1845 - May 25, 1908
Pulliam, Thomas P (Father) July 16, 1844 - Oct 11, 1921
Puliam, Levina S (Dau of R and T P Pulliam) Dec 23, 1870 - Mar 29, 1871
Lee, Tarleton, Oct 26, 1839 - Feb 7, 1870
Page 50 has:
Snook, Wm., (Aged 89 years) Dec. 29, 1892
Snook, Martha A., (Aged 47 years) Apr. 6, 1877 (Wife of Wm. Snook)
Snook, Sarah B., Mar. 18, 1855 - Sept 16, 1859
Duncan, Wm. J., June 1, 1826 - May 21, 1866
Page 51 has:
Wade, Anne E., 1856 - 1912
Wade, James W., 1847 - 1928
Wade, Jennie, 1882 - 1896
Page 53 has:
Duncan, Susan E Moore (Mother), Aug 20, 1824 - Mar 9, 1904
Duncan, John W, Sept 14, 1855-June 14, 1908
Page 54 has:
Moore, James D., Jan. 5, 1825 - May 10, 1894
Moore, Mary J., Apr. 10, 1823 - July 15, 1900
Duncan, Thomas J, Sept 5, 1860 - June 25, 1930
Duncan, Florence W, Mar 7, 1865 - ---
Duncan, John Gay, Feb 2, 1894 - Dec 29, 1896
Brawner, W. R. F., born Sept 18, 1825, died Aug 5, 1905
Brawner, Mary (Wife of W. R. F. Brawner) born Feb 17, 1833.
Page 55 has:
Cain, Adalaide Thompson (wife of S T Cain) 1874-1911
Page 56 has:
Harrod, Mattie F., June 27, 1891 - Feb. 1, 1911 (Wife of Rufus C. Harrod)
Page 57 has:
Snook, James Martin, May 19, 1874 - (blank)
Snook, Eliza T Penn, Dec 17, 1879 - Feb 4, 1965
Page 58 has:
Semones, Charles W, 1874 - 1961
Semones, Elizabeth, 1879 - 1964.
- [S441] Obituary of Oscar Wade, unknown newspaper, (assumed October 1963),
Oscar Wade, 84, 123 Westover Road, a well known resident of Frankfort, died at the King's Daughters' Hospital Saturday at 9:10 p.m. following an illness of the past two years.
Mr. Wade was a native of Franklin County, born July 8, 1879, the son of the late Mrs. Elizabeth Snook Wade and George(error-should be James) Wade. He had lived and farmed in Shelby County, but most of his life had been spent here. He was a member of the Crestwood Baptist Church.
Surviving him are widow, Mrs. Effie L. Wade, Frankfort; one daughter, Mrs. Louie Kueber, Chicago; one son, Glen J. Wade, Washington, D. C.; two sisters, Mrs. Molly Phillips, Bagdad, Ky., and Mrs. Annie Kesler, Charleston, Ind.; two brothers, Willie Wade, Louisville and Curt Wade, Pleasureville, Ky.; six grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held from the Harrod Brothers Funeral Home at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, with the Rev. Henry Downing, pastor of the Crestwood Baptist Church, officiating. Burial will follow in the family lot in the Bagdad cemetery in Shelby County.
The pallbearers will be Fred Duncan, Vernon Johnson, Preston Wade, Gary Kueber, George Busey and Norman Wade.
The body is at the Harrod Brothers Funeral Home where it will remain throughout the service hour.
- [S442] Washington Star, Washington, D.C. (Saturday 9 Nov 1935),
Senator James E. Murray of Montana attended the wedding at 11 o'clock today of the Miss Jeanne Roys, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Roys of Montana, to Mr. Glendon Wade of Kentucky, nephew of Mr. and Mrs. Harry L. Jones of Takoma Park, Md. The ceremony was performed in the home of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Goode, at 625 Longfellow street, where the bride has made her home since coming to Washington. The Rev. Carl C. Rasmussen of the Luther Place Memorial Church, officiated in the presence of a small company: Yellow and white chrysanthemums, mingled with Autumn foliage, made a charming setting for the wedding, which was followed by a breakfast.
The bride wore a becoming gown of blue satin-back crepe, with accessories to match, and her bouquet was of pink roses.
Miss Lolita Jackson of Montana was maid of honor, and the best man was Mr. Joseph McCabe.
Following the breakfast the young couple left for a wedding trip and upon their return will be at home with the bridegroom's uncle and aunt, Mr. and Mrs. Jones. The bride is a member of the staff of Senator Murray.
Among the guests at the wedding was the special assistant to the commissioner of Indian affairs and Mrs. Albert Grorud.
- [S494] Information from notes of Effie Lee Wade, Effie Lee Wade, Garril Louis Kueber Sr,.
- [S559] Bagdad Cemetery, Shelby County, Kentucky (Kentucky Genealogical Society),1996, Garril Louis Kueber Sr.
- [S568] U.S. Census Kentucky 1880, James W Wade, Franklin County, Bald Knob, ED 76, June 29, 1880, Page 39, Dwelling 1, Family 1, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Wade, James W, white, male, age 32, married, farmer, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Annie E, white, female, age 23, wife, married, keeping house, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, William, white, male, age 3, son, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Minnie P, white, female, age 2, daughter, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Baby, white, male, age 1, son, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S793] Ancestry.com, Social Security Death Index,.
- [S841] Compiled Information, John Robert Linn, Garril Louis Kueber Sr,.
- [S846] Compiled Information, Gladine Wade Kueber, Garril Louis Kueber Sr,.
- [S1080] U.S. Census Kentucky 1920, Oscar Wade, Shelby County, Christiansburg Precinct, ED 140, January 7, 1920, Sheet 4A, Dwelling 71, Family 73, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Wade, Oscar, male, white, age 40, married, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky, own home, mortgaged, farm, farm schedule 47
Wade, Effie, wife, female, white, age 30, married, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Glendon, son, male, white, age 8, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Gladine, daughter, female, white, age 8, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S1203] Oscar Wade and Effie Wade, marriage license and return, December 31, 1908, Volume 6, Page 580, Indiana, Clark Co Marriage Records, Volumes 6-8, July, 1908-Dec 1909, film no. 1415877, Latter Day Saints Church, Salt Lake City, Utah,
Oscar Wade, white, born Shelby Co, Ky July 8, 1879, residing Shelby Co, Ky, farmer, not nearer than second cousin, father J W Wade, white, born Shelby Co, Ky, farmer, residence Bagdad, Ky, mother Bettie Elizabeth Snooks, white, housewife, born Franklin Co, Ky, residence Franklin Co, Ky, first marriage and Effie Wade, white, born Bagdad, Ky Sept 19, 1888, residing Bagdad, Ky, teacher, father Jefferson Wade, white, born Bagdad, Ky, farmer, residence Bagdad, Ky, mother Emma Facker, white, housewife, born Bagdad, Ky, residence Bagdad, Ky, first marriage, married December 31, 1908 by J L Barrett.
- [S1434] U.S. Census Kentucky 1910, Oscar Wade, Shelby County, Bagdad, May 11, 1910, Page 8A, Stringtown Pike, Dwelling 161 Family 165, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S1545] Louis P Kueber and Gladine M Wade, Marriage License and Certificate, License January 6, 1934; Marriage January 19, 1934., "microfilm 0020658 (Adams Co, Pennsylvania Marriage Dockets 1931-1937)," married by Rev Mark E Stock, Page 672, License 108001, Family History Library, in, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S1823] Kentucky Vital Records, Kentucky Birth Records.
- [S2164] U.S. Census Kentucky 1900, James Wade, Franklin County, Bald Knob District, ED 74, June 29, 1900, Sheet 17B, Dwelling 333, Family 339, Ancestry.com Images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Wade, James, head, white, male, born July 1847, age 52, married 24 years, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky, farmer, own farm
Wade, Annie, wife, white, female, born Oct 1854, age 45, married 24 years, 9 children, 8 living, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Willie, son, white, male, born Dec 1877, age 22, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Oscar, son, white, male, born Jul 1879, age 20, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Curtis A, son, white, male, born Jul 1883, age 16, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Mollie, daughter, white, female, born Jan 1885, age 15, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Julie, daughter, white, female, born Oct 1887, age 12, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Wade, Mattie, daughter, white, female, born Jun 1889, age 10, single, born Kentucky, father born Virginia, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S4893] Draft Registration,.
- [S5521] Mary Elizabeth Wade, Kentucky Death Certificate 19503, died August 1, 1912, Bald Knob, Franklin County, Kentucky, Kentucky Death Records, 1852-1953, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com World Wide Web site,.
- [S13008] World Wide Web, Yesteryear's Footsteps, Phyllis Shackelford Hedges, this source may be viewed at source no longer on-line (was http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=pshcth),.