- [S4828] U.S. Census Kentucky 1920, Henry H Sanford, Fayette County, Lexington, Ward 6, January 5, 1920, Sheets 6B, 312 West Marwell Street, Dwelling 133, Family 169, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Sanford, Henry H, head, male, white, age 61, married, born Kentucky, father born Virginia, mother born Virginia, engineer-stationary
Sanford, Ida, wife, female, white, age 39, married, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Sanford, Cecil, daughter, female, white, age 18, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky, saleslady- department store,.
- [S4889] Church and Family Graveyards of Franklin County (The Kentucky Genealogical Society, (1976)), Pages 25-31, Choateville Christian Church Cemetery,.
- [S5173] Arch M Moore, Kentucky Death Certificate 24456, died December 22, 1951, Devil's Hollow Pike, Franklin County, Kentucky, Ancestry.com World Wide Web site,.
- [S5264] D M Moore infant, Kentucky Death Certificate 6955, died March 17, 1913, Utterback, Franklin County, Kentucky, Ancestry.com World Wide Web site,.
- [S5439] Henry H Sanford, Kentucky Death Certificate 20087, died September 2, 1927, Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky, Kentucky Death Records, 1852-1953, Ancestry.com,.
- [S5613] Obituary of Louise Suddith, The State Journal, Frankfort, Franklin County, Kentucky (August 2, 2009),
Email To A Friend
Add to Reddit Add to Digg Add to del.icio.us
August 2, 2009
Services for Louise Sudduth, 93, of Frankfort, will be Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. at LeCompte-Johnson-Taylor Funeral Home. Rev. Oscar Mayes and Rev. Mike Napier will officiate. Burial will follow at Bagdad Cemetery.
Mrs. Sudduth passed away Friday at Frankfort Regional Medical Center. She was a native of Frankfort. Mrs. Sudduth was a loving mother and a very creative lady who was loved by all who knew her. She was retired from Union Underwear where she worked for over 40 years. She was a member of Choateville Christian Church and a lifetime member of Mt. Zion Christian Church.
Mrs. Sudduth was the daughter of the late William Harrison and Stella Whitehouse Sudduth. She was preceded in death by her husband, Duane Sudduth; three sisters, Ellsie Moore, Ethel Sudduth, and Vivian Black Hulker; and brother, Hansel “Pete” Sudduth.
Mrs. Sudduth is survived by her daughter, Bonnie Childs, Frankfort; step daughter, Bernice Davis, Shelbyville; sister-in-law, Katherine Sudduth; brother-in-law, Kenneth Moore; two grandchildren, Dale Davis and Jo Ann Hedges; five great grandchildren; fourteen great-great grandchildren; nieces and nephews, Priscilla Black, Billy Kent Moore, Clay Black, Linda Dailey, and Brenda Shipp as well as several great nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers will be George Hedges, Dale Davis, David Davis, Kevin Shipp, J.R. Sudduth, Dave Farney, Bill Moore, and Daniel Moore. Honorary pall bearers will be the Elders of Choatesville Christian Church and the employees at Beehive.
Visitation will be Monday from 4:00-8:00 p.m. at LeCompte-Johnson-Taylor Funeral Home. Guestbook can be viewed online at ljtfuneralhome.com.
- [S5628] Obituary of Bernice L Hedges,
Bernice L. Hedges
Author: Vickie Connor Date: 9 Feb 1999 12:00 PM GMT
Surnames: Foster, Wells, Mitchell, Cox, Knuckles, Agee, Hedges, Semones
Bernice L. Hedges, 83, of Shelbyville, died Wednesday, Feb. 3, 1999, at Crestview Health Care Center.
He was a retired manager and consultant for Lincoln's and Lerman's Department stores, former manager of Lincoln's and Lerman's in Shelbyville, Taylorsville and Eminence; a member of First Baptist Church of Shelbyville, where he was an ordained deacon; former moderator and former Sunday School teacher. He was a charter member, past president and the first treasurer of the Shelbyville Kiwanis Club, where he was active in the founding of the Farm City Banquet.
He was also a former member and former vice president of the Shelby County Chamber of Commerce, former member of the Shelbyville Fountain Committee, member Shelby County Historical Society, former board member and volunteer for the American Cancer Society, Shelby County Chapter; member Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels. He is survived by his wife, Martha Agee Hedges of Frankfort; one daughter, Jane Ann Semones of Frankfort; one brother, Carl Hedges of Louisville; two sisters, Arabella Foster and Tyna Wells, both of Shelbyville; three grandchildren, James B.Mitchell of Shelbyville, Ginny Cox of Brandenburg, Mary Jane Knuckles of Shelby County.
Funeral Saturday at Hall-Taylor Funeral Home.
Author, Vickie Connor has no connections to this family. (her remark).
- [S5642] Obituary of Jeannette Moore Milton, The State Journal, Frankfort, Kentucky (August 12, 1999),
Author: ahl Date: 13 Aug 1999 12:00 PM GMT
Surnames: MILTON, HULETTE, LEE, MOORE
Jeannette Moore Milton
Former resident of 3869 Bridgeport-Benson Road, Franklin County, Kentucky
Retired employee of Franklin County School System
Born: Franklin County, Kentucky
Died: Wednesday, at Beehive Assisted Care Center
Parents: Lester E. Moore and Minnie Moore Moore (deceased)
Husband: Roy Milton (deceased)
Sisters: Eva Hulette and Una Lee, both of Frankfort, Kentucky
Burial: Sunset Memorial Gardens - Woodford County, Kentucky
(Source: The State Journal - August 12, 1999).
- [S5669] Obituary of Harvey B Stigers, Denver, Colorado (September 2003),
Obit Published in the Denver Newspaper Agency from 9/14/2003 - 9/15/2003.
Harvey B. Stigers 87, passed away on September 12, 2003. He is survived by his beloved wife Shirley; two children Kathy Malin and Bud (Terry) Stigers; three grandchildren Susan Malin, Jason (Holly) Stigers and Justine Stigers; one brother Rooksby (Bea) Stigers. Visitation, Tuesday, September 16, 2003 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Services will be at Olinger Crown Hill Chapel, Wednesday, September 17, 2003 at 12 noon. In lieu of flowers, send donations to: Mountain States Childrens Home, P.O. Box 1097, Longmont, CO80502.
- [S5720] U.S. Census Kentucky 1930, O'Dell Mitchel, Franklin County, Frankfort, Ward 3, April 4, 1930, Page 7A, 419 Wilkerson Street, Dwelling 141, Family 153, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives Washington DC,.
- [S10496] U.S. Census Iowa 1860, G W Rodgers, Keokuk County, Sigourney Township, July 29, 1860, Sheet 277, Dwelling 1958, Family 1963, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S10834] U.S. Census Kentucky 1920, Herbert S Guthrie, Jefferson County, Louisville, Ward 5, Precinct 26, January 16, 1920, Page 17A, South 1st Street, Dwelling 323, Family 358, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S13013] E-mail from Derek Rayborn, to Garril L Kueber, July 2, 2011.
- [S13071] U.S. Census Kentucky 1930, Nell D Guthrie, Jefferson County, Louisville, Ward 6, Block 1097, April 7, 1930, Page 7B, 117 Oak Street, Dwelling 69, Family 167, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S13077] U.S. Census Kentucky 1880, George W Moore, Franklin County, Benson District, June 24, 1880, Page 23, Dwelling 148, Family 149, Ancestry.com Images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S13078] U.S. Census Kentucky 1870, George Moore, Franklin County, Benson Precinct, July 26, 1870, Page 22, Dwelling 159, Family 149, Ancestry.com Images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S13116] U.S. Census Iowa 1860, H Rodgers, Keokuk County, Sigourney Township, July 27, 1860, Page 277, Dwelling 1963, Family 1968, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S13205] U.S. Census Kentucky 1910, Daniel Moore, Franklin County, Flat Creek, April 27, 1910, Page 7B, Dwelling 163, Family 166, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S14710] E-mail from Rich Mahoney, to Garril L Kueber, April 1, 2013.
- [S25604] E-mail from Tressie Sue Thompson, to Garril L Kueber, May 3, 2015.