- [S860] Frances T Ingmire, Franklin County Kentucky Death Records (1852-1857, 1859-1861, 1874-1877) page 4, Garril Louis Kueber Sr.
Henry Crutcher, 72, married, farmer, b. Caroline Co, Va, son of Henry & Martha Crutcher, d. 4/11/1852, Apoplexy.
- [S991] U.S. Census Kentucky 1840, Reuben Crutcher, Franklin County, 1840, Page 313, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
male age 50-60: 1
male age 30-40: 4
male age 15-20: 1
male age to 5: 1
female age 20-30: 1
female age to 5: 1,.
- [S1532] Ancestral File Ver 4.19, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,.
- [S1774] The Hancock Family, David E and Audrey (Shields) Hancock, this source may be viewed at http://home.att.net/~davehancock/HANCOCKhis.html, reviewed update of May 29, 2000.
- [S1826] J. Estelle Stewart, Abstract of Early Kentucky Wills and Inventories1961, Franklin County, page 70, book A,
Crutcher, Henry. Will dated 12 Sep 1806. Probate date Mar 1807. Wife: Martha. Children: Joanna Sacra, Elizabeth Pemberton, Catharine Cook. Sons: Henry, Reuben, Isaac. Executors: William Cook, James Sacra, Jesse Brown. Witnesses: Will Samuel, James Porter, Achilles Sneed, D. Brown. Crutcher, Henry. Mar 1807 Inventory. Appraisers: William Porter, John Smith, James Davis.
- [S1839] E-mail from Pat Hargus Sommerfield, to BOHANNON-L, December 30, 1998.
- [S2456] U.S. Census Indiana 1880, Hezekiah Strange, Clinton County, Jackson Twp, June 11, 1880, Page 7, Dwelling 64, Family 65, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Hezekiah Strange, white, male, age 78, retired farmer, born Kentucky, father born Virginia, mother born Virginia
Nancy Strange, wife, white, female, age 77, born Kentucky, father born Virginia, mother born Virginia,.
- [S2577] U.S. Census Kentucky 1880, Henry Young, Franklin County, Benson, June 4, 1880, Page 4, Dwellling 25, Family 26, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives Washington DC,
Henry C Young, male, white, age 32, married, farmer, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Lucy J Young, wife, female, white, married, age 27, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Virginia
Haly Young, daughter, white, female, age 8, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Purlie E Young, daughter, female, white, age 5, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Sallie Young, daughter, female, white, age 1, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Emilly E Sheets, mother-in-law, female, white, age 64, widowed, born Virginia, father born Virginia, mother born Virginia,.
- [S2661] William G Scroggins, Henry Bohannon ( -1740), this source can be viewed at http://wgscroggins.kueber.us/Bohannon4_Henry.pdf, Garril Louis Kueber Sr,unpublished, last updated September 10, 1998,.
- [S3284] William Cook and Keturah Crutcher Family Group Sheet, prepared and sent August 9, 2005 Alberta Spaulding Pickering,.
- [S3290] Descendent Chart - William Cook, prepared by Alberta Spaulding Pickering, Descendancy Chart, prepared August 9, 2005, Garril Louis Kueber Sr,.
- [S3757] Unknown author, Descendants of Lewis Bohannon Sr Journal Report, unknown volume (n.p.: n.pub., received from Charles Cook July 1, 2007).
- [S4448] Unknown author, Pedigree Chart, Merlyn Joseph Cook (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S14753] e-mail address Bob Horn, Bohannon, Henry, Horn (n.p.: Bob Horn/, unknown publish date).
- [S14797] Arizona Benton D. Henry, Henry Ancestor Charts (n.p.: Benton Henry/Henry Ancestor Charts,1999, unknown publish date).
- [S14955] e-mail address Terri Dee Gonderman, Tate, Harp, Bohannon (n.p.: Terri Dee Gonderman/Nov 2000, unknown publish date).
- [S14957] e-mail address James H. Ragon, Bohannon, Henry (n.p.: James H. Ragon/Nov 2000, unknown publish date).
- [S14973] e-mail address Charles L. Cook, Genealogy of Charlie Cook (n.p.: Charles L. Cook/RootsWeb WorldConnect, unknown publish date).
- [S14974] e-mail address Martha Woodell, Bohannon (n.p.: Martha Woodell, One Great Family, unknown publish date).
- [S25663] MyHeritage.com Family Tree, BackupMyTree, Latricia Dickerson, reviewed update of January 3, 2016.